Friday 14 May 2010

Goal Achieved


Whoop Whoop I've managed to get my hair in a pony tail!! The other day i thought I would just give it a go and i was surprised that it went into a pony. I used my hair tie to gather the hair. I now understand what my consultant was saying about my hair being thick ie i have a lot of hair. I was just so happy :oD

As you can see my locs need retightening and i will get them done on Sunday.

Well this was just a quick post.

Oh yes i remember now what i wanted to say previously. I had noticed that my hair was getting longer. If i dont wear my glasses it's all in my eyes. It constantly gets in my mouth esp when i am eating. I tend to tie it up when i am home. One time i noticed it moving in the wind and i was just soo happy. I was just like wow that is my hair, all my hair. I saw some people i hadnt seen since my locs were smaller and the were surprised with the growth. It's coming along nicely. My roots need doing but not sure when i will do a colour just yet.

Well that's all folks.
One final word I LOVE MY LOCS!!!!

5 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

oh my word I'm so excited for you!!!Yay!!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the pony tail stage :o)
My colour is fading so will go to the professionals next time, - Aveda is supposed to be good for colouring hair.

Denny

SeZ said...

Girl get your tail on. One thing you could do is pull up your side where it is in like a open basket thing of look with bobby pins. You will feel like your pony is longer and fuller and it won't pull or hurt due to how long it is. Looking good.

Khandi said...

Thank you all for your comments
@Sez how do you do the open basket thingy??

Unknown said...

wow, your hair IS long!! :) I keep getting toothpaste in mine... *sigh*