Wednesday 5 September 2007

Two Week Review


Jus come back from my check-up with my consultant. She said everything looks fine and coming along nicely. My locs are looking like they should do. There was one or two that had come out at the bottom at the back but that was to be expected. They were quickly put back in.
Did discuss the itchiness. She offered to wash it for me but i decided to stick with the orginial advise and wait until after it is retighten in 4 weeks time. I jus hope i can last that long. She explained that my hair is going cold turkey like a junkie. My hair is used to being greased and since starting SL i have not greased it so its complaining. It should settle down, soon i hope. It was really itchy 3 days ago right on top in one spot and i dab some ACV on it. It did sting but the itching stopped. After we discussed it i am going to try spraying it. I mixed one part of ACV to 3 parts water. As this is my first time and there is no definate answer that I could find on how to mix the ACV i will see how it goes and probably do more experiments.
Pics: Top left pic of me at work b4 i sprayed with ACV. The other pics were taken jus after i had sprayed with ACV

5 comments:

Funlayo said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous.

Naturally Sophia said...

Your hair is gorgeous and so full already. How nice!

Maryee said...

Looking good!

Locked said...

Your locks look fine and healthy.
Nice to see another UK locked sister.

Locked said...

Your locks look fine and healthy.
Nice to see another UK locked sister.