Monday 21 January 2008

5 months lcoked

I can't believe that i have been locked 5 months today! There isnt actually that much to report on the hair front. To me it still looks the same as it did last month. I did go longer before washing it last Friday (18:01:08), waiting 5 weeks. It was really itchy after the re-tight and i wanted to wash it then, but it pasted. It wasnt itchy so i didnt bother to wash it, but then it got really itchy last week and thought yep time for a wash. I took my time B&B so not to cause slippage and i think all is well. I have my next re-tight in two weeks so i will see then. I could do with a re-tight now but 2 wks should pass quickly.

One thing i am looking forward to is being able to put my hair in water and not be concerned. the other week i had a bath, dont get it twisted i bathe every day but usually a shower. I really really wanted to put my head under the bath water but i had not B&B so i could not. Once my locks are matured that is one of the first things i will do

Below are pics of my locs








5 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Haapy 5 Months your locks look lovely.

Drea said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your locs are lovely. They seem to be forming nicely.

it doesn't look like you will have to B&B for long.

Anonymous said...

Looking good girl! Time does fly when the locs are having fun...

Denny

Lakia said...

Your locks are coming along nicely and congrats on making it to your 5th month...

DJT said...

you hair is growing like a wild flower! You look great!