Monday 17 December 2007

3rd Re-tight

Last Thursday (13:12:07) i had my 3rd retighening. My locs havent started to form yet :( i was hoping that it might of but it has not. My hair is soft so i guess it will take me a while. There was some slippage at the back. Liz said she was doing 2 rotations when it should be one. We think the problem could be down to washing as that usally causes slippage. Although i do B&B, i realise that i do the front part small and neatly and when i get to the back i kinda do it any ol how. So next time i wash i will start B&B from the back so i can make sure that is done proper. Also i do not think the styling didnt help, although there was no slippage at the front. So i will ease up on that. Liz didnt tell me off but did say i shouldnt do it, which i already knew. Nothing new to report really, not much has changed.

Below as promised, is some of the pics from the meet-up we had in Oct.


Below me and my friend , looking at the goodie bag we got



Below me looking at some jewellery. The lady made her own using real gem stones

Michelle the Co-organiser of the meet-up. There are some products from the pampering club she does

Below are just various pics



No comments: