Monday 1 September 2008

Bad Hair Day

Hmmmm dunno what the reason is but i'm not feeling my locs today. They look frizzy, partly because i just washed it last night, partly because of the curly qs, (which i've always hated). Also i have the hair that always seem to be be frizzy. Even when they it was corn row and just been done there would be frizziness. I've just had my hair re-tightened 3 weeks ago but it looks and feels like it needs doing again. My hair feels dry although i used the JML protein conditioner and Island oil and i know it's not dry, i don't want it greasy. Plus i look at pics of other people's locs at 12 months and their had of locs look so good and mine doesn't. I know that each head would be different bcos each person is different, each journey is different and i've just got loc envy. Just not feeling it at all today. I guess there would be days like this occassionlly, hope it would pass soon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm responding to this post late but judging from your pics on your next post your locks are beautiful.

I can understand the frizziness issue...even after being locked for 2 years mine are still frizzy and I've just accepted it.

Hang in there...

Khandi said...

Thanx
gotta hang in there

Titus 2 Thandi said...

You sound like my daughter's hair-her hair is a mess (in other people's opinion!) I actually blogged about it this morning!And like you, I've also found that perm rods seem loose!