Monday 26 January 2009

Pig-tails :oD


I know to some of you out there it may not seem like a big deal but to me it is. I got my locs into pig-tails, woohoo!



Yesterday I was about to do some cleaning and i wanted to keep my hair back. The idea just came to me to try pig-tails & it worked. I was shocked as I didn't think my hair was long enough to go into a bobble. Actually I hadn't seen my friend for about a month and even they said my hair had grown. I don't see it, but maybe it is. Also a lady at church complimented my locs. She said she tried to start them herself and went to the hair-dressers for them to re-tighten them for her, apparently the lady said it was wrong, took them out and said to come to her to get them done proper. I'm a little dubious thinking she said that to get money or am i being cynical? She got a stocking weave in the end, but I gave her a lil info.

Oh yeah my locs are now 17 months old :) I'll post comparison shots next month


7 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

YES!IT'S A BIG DEAL!!! Yay!!!!!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your hair has grown, for proof why don't you do some comparison shots. Find an old picture and do the same style or something similar and take a new picture, watch you will see a difference.
BTW I love your pigtails.

Take Care

Unknown said...

How adorable! That IS a big deal. I remember the first time I put my hair in pigtails...in my subconscious i realized that i had, but I didn't blog about it. I probably should have. Oh well. NEXT UP: The elusive ponytail....

Anonymous said...

Your locks are beautiful!! I started mine 2 months ago, I love yours!

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Thanks for your input! So far you're the only who's responded so maybe your vote is the winning one :) What does a girl have to do to be invited to your weight loss blog? You know I'm a sucker for reading about real people doing real things!LOL.

Naturally Sophia said...

Very cutesy!

Khandi said...

Thank you all

Thandi, I don't actually keep my weight loss blog anymore. I started it when i did Lipotrim which is a total food replacement diet. But I got sick on it so i stopped after 1.5 weeks. I'm trying again the slower route but i'm not doing the blog. I actual didn't realise that it was visable